My plan for December
I don’t expect to get a lot of writing done next month. Because I need to:
- Finish up Pagan Sex (though I still hope it’s done by 12/1)
- Upload it to Amazon
- Format & upload multiple ebooks for Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and maybe Kobo (unless I decide to let Smashwords handle them)
- Get this site into shape, with pages dedicated to each book and maybe some stuff about Me the Person
- Try out Google AdWords and some other options, some of which will be free, for Pagan Sex…now you can see why I like the title, can’t you?
- Set up some free downloads right here, with some code/database work to keep track of how many people grabbed each item (without keeping track of who did it)
- Possibly set things up to sell fiction directly from this site–I’d get a larger % of each sale, but would lose any benefit from sales counts on the various retail sites
- Fix some formatting issues (minor) with Shiver, and also include excerpts & such at the end of each book
- Improve Shiver‘s cover
- Write blog posts to go along with some of the above
- Do more stuff that’s secret for now
Now I’ve told you, instead of working on any of it. Clever, huh?